Broken Garbage Disposal? Get it Repaired or Replaced by Professionals
Is your garbage disposal leaking? Did it stop working? You’re not alone.
Most San Diego-area homes come with a builder-grade garbage disposal (that is, a cheap one). These disposals are typically underpowered, and contain metal that can corrode and break.
Want to keep this problem from happening again? Give us a call at 858-437-5678, and we’ll repair yours or help you find a new disposal. We are San Diego’s garbage disposal repair and replacement experts!
Buy the right disposal now—or you may pay more later
Fun fact: Your garbage disposal needs more power when more people live in your home.
This is because you’re more likely to shove down more food into your kitchen drain.
We’ll help you find the garbage disposal that works best for your family because the wrong garbage disposal unit costs you more money.
• Requires costly repairs – If the disposal can’t handle the amount of food your family disposes, it could break down prematurely, leading to costly repairs.
• Leads to clog and drain repairs – A bad or dull disposal blade allows clogs to form since food wasn’t cut small enough. A good disposal will stay sharp and chop up your food into small pieces to easily flow down the drain.
• Needs replacing more quickly– A cheaper disposal unit may burn out and need replacing sooner because it can’t handle the amount of food waste your family feeds it.
What to look for in a quality garbage disposal unit. Looking to replace your garbage disposal unit? Here’s what we recommend:
• ⅓ horsepower or more – You should consider a higher horsepower if you have more people in your home. An underpowered disposal leads to the all problems we mentioned above.
• Stainless steel insides – Disposals without stainless steel blades and parts can rust and corrode.
• Insinkerator brand – We only sell and install Insinkerator products because we believe they’re the best. And 9 out of 10 plumbers recommend this brand as well. Get the best model you can afford.
Sound confusing? Don’t worry – we’ll help you find what you need. Give us a call at 858-437-5678 or schedule a plumber to come to your home.